Vibro separators are circular
unitary gyratory screens used to separate mass composition of solids from
solids,liquid from solid and for gradation of materials as per particle
size, having a very wide range applications.
This is accomplished by vibrating the screens in three different planes
along the vertical axis by means of a specially designed vibratory motor
having off centred weights at the top and bottom end of the motor shaft.
The top weight causes vibration in the horizontal plane which causes the
material to move across the screen towards the periphery. The lower weight
acts to tilt the machine which causes vibration in the vertical tangential
The angle of lead of the lower weight with relation to the upper weight
provides variable control of the screening pattern. Thus the material moves
across the screens and also in the vertical and tangential planes enabling
maximum screening. Neelam Industries Vibro sifter are available with a
wide range of possible screen sizes (mesh) Option for multiple deck
separation is also possible.
The unit consist of Specially designed vibratory motor to run on 400 /
440V, suitable HP, 3 phase, 50 cycles electric supply ,with adjustable
eccentric weights at the top and bottom of the motor shafts mounted
vertically at the centre of the base plate of screening unit. Screening unit
consists of SS 304 screen sandwiched between SS 304 hopper and bowl with the
help of special clamp with gasket. Rugged Springs placed over the circular
motor base amplify the vibration and at the same time restrict the vibration
from being transferred to the floor.
Salient Features :
Technical Specification :
- Noiseless, Maintenance free & high speeds
- Available in various models providing screening diameter of 12,
20, 30 , 36, 48, 72 etc
- Portable and compact
- Electric power requirement less than other machine of the kind in the
industries & lower energy consumption compared to reciprocating
- Standard machine are with TEFC motor explosion proof / flame proof
- All contact parts and screen of SS 304 AISI stainless steel material.
- SS 316 quality contact parts optional.
- Special requirement like brushing arrangements, SS lid with charging
port and spring loaded outlets.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning facility for contact parts.
- Wide range of screen sizes 4-300 Mesh.
- Double & Triple deck screens with outlet and hopper for bottom
deck available on request.
|Capacity / Hour *
||20 to 140 Kgs.
||30 to 200 Kgs.
||200 to 400 Kgs.
||0.25 HP special vibratory motor
||0.5 H.P. special vibratory motor
||1.5 HP Special vibratory motor
|Net weight (Approx.)
|Gross weight (Approx.)
|Machine Dimension (in mm)
||700mm x 700 mm x 1000 mm
||900mm x 900 mm x 1250 mm
||1350mm x 1350 mm x 1350 mm
|Case Dimensions (in mm)
||900 mm x 900 mm x 1300 mm
||1000 mm x 1000 mm x 1400 mm
||1450 mm x 1450 mm x 1500 mm
Customized size available.