Tumble mixers, such as the
V-blender, are simple in concept and commonly used in industrial processes.
They are employed to mix pharmaceuticals, chemicals, food, fertilizers,
plastics and many other particulate materials.
V-blenders consist of two cylindrical sections joined at an angle of around
90 o. The mixer is rotated about a horizontal axis, with mixing resulting
from the tumbling motion of the particles. Internal baffles are used to
improve mixing performance. V-blenders are designed for batch operation.
In V Blender
the powders comes from all sides due to the "V"
shape of the product container, hence requirement of RPM is medium. Suitable
mainly for powder & granules type material. This type of material gets
sufficient continuous movement. Due to the "V" shape of container,
have only medium movement and will results in good quality of blending of
granules & powder.
Special Features :
- Suitable for dry Powder Mixing.
- Easy for loading and unloading.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts are made out of SS316 L quality material.
- Simple design requires minimum maintenance.
- General structure & safety guards made out of SS304 &
polished to the matt finish in GMP Model.
- The "V" shape gives sufficient continues movement to the
granules, result in good quality.
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Flame proof drive motor along with flame proof starter.
- Vacuum loading facility for material charging.
- VFD for variable speed of cone.