Continuous Steam Steriliser
Neelam Industries Saturated
Continuous Steam Sterilizer are the most versatile steam Sterilizer designed
to meet the widest requirements of the Food Industry. Sterilizer incompany a
high degree of operational flexibility that enable them to be used even for
a wide range of industrial and laboratory application.
Continuous Steam sterilizer is convenient to use in continuous treatment of
material used in the cosmetic and food Industries.
Neelam Industries Sterilizer offered in order to conform any specific
requirement and Meet User's production "critical load".
Advantages Of Continuous Steam Steriliser :
The steam sterilization treatment does not use chemicals hence no chemical
residual effect will be found in the treated products and therefore, it is
not harmful to the health.
The main crops to be sterilized are Psyllium, Cumin, Fennel, Whole Sesame,
Ground Spices and many more.
The equipment are made from SS 316. The product is sterilized with dried
steam at the pre-decided temperature for specified period decided for the
different crops. The product is passed through Teflon Coated Auger Conduit
with zero clearance in between auger vanes and body to remove total material
without sticking and accumulating on the bottom surface of the conduit.
After passing steam, the material is immediately passed in the cooling
zone, the chilled water is use to cool the material.
The entire process is computerized to maintain the feed rate, steam
temperature, steam pressure, steaming time, cooling temperature and cooling
The unit has the capacity to reduce microbiological level to zero percent
depending upon the original microbiological load of the crop.
In continuous dry steam sterilization process, only heat is used to remove
the germ content of the product. It is completely safe process.
Neelam Industries Continuous Steam Steriliser can treat most dry and wet
These include :
- Spices, seeds, herbs, botanicals, dehydrated fruits and vegetables.
- All shapes of products, from whole to the finest form of powder.
The only two parameters to control are time and temperature. Highly
reliable and easily controlled.
The continuous steam sterilizing process results in simultaneous reduction
of the microbiological load and the ample inactivation of enzymes in spices,
vegetables, herbs and seeds.
Steam is a most ideal gas as it is non toxic, it is cheap and there is
- Fastest possible way of product heating to an exact preset
- Steam condenses on the product and provides the water activity
required for effective sterilization while the steam that condensed on
the product surface will protect the product against burning. The system
concept complies with the condition that the product is subjected to the
minimum heat load for adequate decontamination with a minimum adverse
effect on flavour, colour and loss of volatile oil.
Because Neelam Industries Continuous Steam steriliser is rapidly and
uniformly transfers heat throughout the material being treated, the process
does not expose product to temperatures higher than the minimum required for
pasteurization. Included in the Neelam Industries Continuous Steam
Sterilization process is a rapid cooling stage to minimize residence time at
elevated temperatures and maintain product quality.
BY PASS SCREW
Automatic switch of the product which didn't reach the target temperature.
Only the treated product goes into the cooler.
- Fully Automatic PLC with Touch screen Control with all Parameter
Online Printing facility, Computer Interface Facility with software and
remote support facility.
- Automatic Printing facility for control in case of heat labile
- Online Printing and recording confirming to 21 CFR PART 11.
- Validation ports for insertion of temperature sensors for
Sizes available from 50 Kgs/hr . to 5,000 Kgs/Hr
In compliance with :
cGMP, GAMP, ISO 9001 : 2008
Main applications :
Product Details :
- Application : Laboratory
- Type of Sterilizer : Steam Sterilizer, Dry Heat Sterilizer
- Mount Type : Floor Mounted Autoclave
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Chamber Volume (Litre) : 200 Liter
- Brand : Neelam Industries
- Insulation Wall : Triple Wall
- Automation Grade : Fully Automatic
- Temperature Range : Upto 135 Deg C
- Pressure Range (psi) : 28 psi
- Approval Certificate : ISO 9001 2008
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Power : 9 kW