Multi Purpose Steam Steriliser
With research and developmental
efforts for newer products Neelam Industries aims to cater to diverse and
increasing requirements of the R & D Unit of pharmaceutical world. On
such effort is the development of the Multipurpose autoclave designed
specially for the flexible products that cannot be sterilized in Saturated
steam sterilizer since the pressure levels associated with steam can cause
deformation of the flexible loads.
Thanks to high flexibility in design, layout configuration, chamber sizing
and load handling systems, sterilizer. Neelam Sterilizer offered in order to
conform any specific requirement and Meet User's production "critical
- Neelam Industries Multi purpose steriliser designed for Research &
Development use for the Pharmaceutical Industries
- Multipurpose Steriliser is combination of Saturated Steam Steriliser,
Super Heated Water Spray Steriliser and Steam+Air Mixture Steriliser
- Recirculation of the steam air mixture also causes necessary pressure
balancing thereby preventing any deformation of the flexible load.
- Single or double door AND Sliding or Hinged door options to suit
client specific requirements.
- Dimple steam Jacketed for better Uniformity of the heat Distribution.
( Technology for fast Sterilization cycle and low cost operating )
- Fully Automatic PLC with Touch screen Control with all Parameter
Online Printing facility, Computer Interface Facility with software and
remote support facility.
- Automatic Printing facility for control in case of heat labile
- Online Printing and recording confirming to 21 CFR PART 11.
- 0.2 bacteria retentive, sterile air filter for vacuum break.
[Optional SIP facility can be provided]
- Contamination Seal to prevent cross-flow of air between the clean and
- validation ports for insertion of temperature sensors for
Standard and customized models.
Sizes available from 100 lts. to 1000 lts.
- Hphv Cycle
- Fast Exhaust Cycle
- Slow Exhaust
- Super Heated Water Shaver Cycle
- Steam + Air Mixture Cycle
- Chamber Leack Test Cycle
- Bowie Dick Test Cycle
- Aop Cycle ( For Liquid Solution Sealed In Ampoule & Vial )
In compliance with :
cGMP, FDA for LVP and SVP, GAMP,
Main applications :
- Large volume infusion / parenteral solutions in sealed glass, PP, PE,
etc. bottles quick cycle
- Large volume infusion / parenteral solutions in sealed PVC, PP, PE,
etc. bags quick cycle
- Blood bags (with operation at temperatures below 75°C)
- PP vials
- Filled glass,PP, PE syringes and ampoules
- Blister packed products
- Contact lenses
- Empty glassware (e.g. vials, ampoules, bottles)
- Inox equipment and instruments
- Inox machine parts
- Empty containers
- Filters and accessories
- Rubber materials
- Liquid solutions and culture media in sealed or unsealed containers
(e.g. vials, bottles, ampoules)
- Plastic materials (able to withstand usual temperatures for saturated
- Animal cages
Sliding Door Steam Steriliser video