Steam & Air Mixture Sterilizer
Steam Sterilizer manufactured by Neelam industries are used for treatments of infusion/ high-volume parenteral solutions, packed in sealed containers (e.g.PVC,PE,PP.bottles, glass bottles or plastic bags or pouch, Filled PP, PE , & PVC syringes & Ampoules) without any kind of blushing phenomena.
Possible arrangement for treatment of packaged food products with
- Single or double door with Sliding or Hinged door options
- A ventilator is a rectangular or cylindrical pressure vessel with
heat exchangers along the side curvature supported by inverted u shaped
chamber construction at the bottom of the ventilator.
- A centrally places impeller along with the heat exchanger coils &
the chamber baffle at the bottom comprise the recirculation system. This
ensures high flow velocity of steam air mixture during the heating
period and the desired temperature attainment and uniformity for
sterilization purpose is thereby attained.
- Recirculation of the steam air mixture also causes necessary pressure
balancing thereby preventing any deformation of the flexible load.
- Design for installation on the floor ( for loading with in-chamber &
transfer trolley) or pit mounted (for loading at floor level with in/out
trolleys or automatic loading/unloading units)
- Single or double door with Sliding or Hinged door options to suit
client specific requirements.
- Cylindrical single-wall chamber in highly finish AISI 316L stainless
- Chamber pipings and fittings in AISI 316L stainless steel, Tri-clover
- Pressure Monitoring inside the chamber by pressure transmitter.
- Automatic Printing facility for control in case of heat labile
- The touch-screen for visual process control and connections for
measuring signals and printers.
- Remote support connection
- Online Printing and recording confirming to 21 CFR PART 11.
- 0.2 bacteria retentive, sterile air filter for vacuum break.
[Optional SIP facility can be provided]
- Contamination Seal to prevent cross-flow of air between the clean and
- Validation ports for insertion of temperature sensors for
Standard and customized models.
Sizes available from 1,000 lts. to 15,000 lts.
In compliance with :
cGMP, FDA for LVP and SVP, GAMP,
Main applications :
Product Details :
- Large volume infusion/parenteral solutions in sealed glass, PP, PE,
- Large volume infusion/parenteral solutions in sealed PVC, PP, PE,
etc. bags without blushing phenomena or any color changing
- Blood bags (with operation at temperatures below 75°C)
- Filled syringes and ampoules
- Blister packed products
- Contact lenses
- Chamber Volume : 15 - 20 L
- Material : Aluminium
- Shape : Horizontal
- Mount Type : Floor Mounted Autoclave
- Temperature Range : 121 deg C to 125 deg C
- Pressure Range (psi) : 28 psi
- Automation Grade : Fully Automatic
- Approval Certificate : ISO 9001 2008
- Brand : Neelam Industries
- Warranty : 1 Year
- Insulation Wall : Single Wall
- Type of Sterilizer : Steam Sterilizer
- Application : Industrial