» Injectable Projects » Sterile Double Cone
Sterile Double Cone Blender
The Double Cone Blender is an
efficient and versatile machine for mixing dry powder and granules
homogeneously. All the contact parts made out of stainless steel of required
grade by customer. Two third of the volume of the Cone Blender is filled to
ensure proper mixing.
- Detachable Double Cone chamber design to sterilize the Double
Cone chamber In Autoclave.
- Suitable for Inject able dry Powder Mixing.
- Easy for loading and unloading.
- Easy for cleaning.
- All contact parts are made of stainless steel 316L material.
- Two nos. of safety road will be provided at back side for safety
operation. ( One LH side & one RH side )
- Suitable size of butter fly valve at one end of the cone provided for
material discharge & hole with openable cover provided at other end
of the cone for material charging & cleaning.
- One shaft with 04 nos. of fixed buffels with mirror polished provided
inside the cone.
- Cone will be mirror polished from the inside & outside &
structure will be matt polished.
- All moving parts covered with SS304 covers.
- Safety guards made from SS304 pipes provided in front of the m/c with
- Panel fabricated from SS304 material with facility of three phase
indication, D.O.L. tarter, digital timer & Amp. Meter.
- As per customer requirement machine will be provided with left side
drive or with right side drive.
- The conical shape at both ends enables uniform mixing and easy
- Maximum care has been taken to ensure safe operation of the unit.
- Worm reduction gear use for speed reduction.
- Food grade rubber gasket will be used on both end of cone as well as
in butterfly valve.
- Inside & outside of the cone will be polished to the mirror
- General structure made out of SS304 and Polished to the matt / mirror
finish ( as required by you ) in GMP Model.
- All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 in GMP Model. Hand
wheel will be provided for manual tilting of cone.
- Safety guards provided with limit switch to not start the machine
when safety guards are not in proper position.
Yes! I am Interested
Home | Profile | Research
& Development | Our
Infrastructure | Client
List | Media
Gallery | Contact
Us | Enquiry