Multi Mill is widely used for wet and dry granulation pulverization etc. in
Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals Cosmetics, Ceramics, Colors, Dyestuff, Food products etc. it also finds
application in Pesticides, Fertilizers, Spices, Detergents, Insecticides,
Plastics and Resins Industries.
It operates on the principle of variable force swing beaters having both
knife and impact edges rotating within a selected screen to get the required
size reduction. Material fed in the hopper, goes down to the processing
chamber where it moves to the periphery and passes through the screen
radially and tangentially. Finally the processed material gets collected in
the container kept below the processing chamber. Output and quality of the
final product depends on three main factors : (I) Shape of beaters
(knife/impact edges) (II) Speed and (III) Screen.
Salient Features :
Technical Specification :
- cGMP point of view machine is provided with SS cladding on base,
pillar, machine chamber, SS cover on motor. No exposed painted surface
on top of the machine.
- Beaters and shaft are made of stainless steel 316 quality and beaters
are further hardened & Beaters are fitted on a shaft.
- Direction of beaters can be changed by reversible switch.
- Beaters assembly is swing type, dynamically balanced which reduces
vibration and noise level and increases bearing life.
- 12 nos. Beaters are of knife and impact edges & 2 nos. beaters
are of scrapper blades types.
- All contact parts are made of SS 316 quality and can be easily &
quickly dismantled and cleaned.
- Cylindrical screen for higher output.
- Flameproof electrical components can be provided at extra cost
|Out put *
||50 kgs To 200 kgs/ Hour.
|Rotor Assembly Dia
||12 knife & impact edges & 2 Scrapper Blades
||INNER DIAMETER 260 mm HT- 135mm
||3.0 HP, 1440 RPM, 440 V 50Hz, 3 Phase
||"DOL" with reversible switch
|Material Charging Height
||1445 mm (Approx)
|Overall Dimensions (mm)
||870 x 965 x 1630 mm (H)
||275 KGS (Approx)
||425 KGS (Approx)
|Case Dimensions (mm)
||1200 mm X 1250 mm X 1860 mm (ht)