The Mass Mixer Machine is basically mixing a assembly wherein the mixing
stirrer is in horizontal position in the container & have a single
speed, simple rotation. The stirrer rotates around it self at a very slow
speed inside the bowl and thereby achieving intimate mixing of dry or wet
materials of Tablet Granulation, Powder, Chemicals, Food &
Confectionaries Materials. Because of a special design feature of machine &
stirrer, the mass mixer can be mix the sticky materials & also uniformly
and intimately mix the materials which are to be difficult to mix.
Special Features :
- Range of Mass Mixers models to suit working volume 50,100 & 200
Kgs. At bulk density of 0.50 gms/cc.
- All contact parts of mass Mixers are made out of S.S.304 quality
material.(SS316 provided on demand on extra cost)
- Compact design requires comparatively smaller floor space.
- Single stirrer with single speed for dry & wet mixing.
- All non contact parts in the mass mixers (general structure) are made
out of mild steel and claded with SS304 or chrome plated or made out of
SS304 in GMP Model. Contact parts are polished to the mirror finished
and non contact parts are polished to the matt finished in GMP Model.
All safety guards & covers made out of SS304 material in GMP model &
made out of mild steel & painted in standard model. All moving parts
are enclosed with safety guards.
- All moving parts are enclosed with safety guards.
- Thrust bearings are provided to carry out rigid thrust load.
- Easy for cleaning & operating.
- Simply designed SS304 dust cover provided with one port for material
charging & inspection.
- Interlocking system with top dust cover, to avoid accident, during
process. The container tilting system provided for easy unloading of
material and easy cleaning.
- Specially design all moving parts provided with provision of easy
Consisting of 'U' trough of suitable dimensions. Construction of S.S. and
side plates duly M.S. stiffened from outside and from inside with S.S.
Mixing Mechanism :
Paddle type blades welded to the main shaft provide for efficient mixing of
thick heavy material. PTFE gland mechanism provided at shaft ends prevents
ingress of external powder into the trough and prevents leakage.
From the top charging can be done through a hinge able lid, hopper or
Nozzle can be provided for additional spraying of additives.
By bottom discharge slide Iris or Butterfly valve of suitable diameter, for
Consisting of suitable H.P. TEFC 3 phase ac 415v / 50 cycles motor coupled
to suitable worm gear, with driving shafts mounted on suitable Plummer
Mounted on suitable ISMC Section Stand, with protective covers for belts
All contact parts in S.S. Constructions. Complete unit with S.S. cover and
all surfaces polished to mirror dull finish. MS parts dull painted to smooth
Options Available :
The control panel is mounted on platform and is provided with
Technical Specification :
- Unit with FLP
- Unit in S.S. 316
- GMP Model with M.S. parts cladded with S.S.
|Speed of Stirrer
||3hp / 2.2Kw / 144RPM / 415v / 50 Hz / 3phase
|Over alldimmensions in mm
||L x B x H 1700 x 740 x 940
|Case dimension in mm
||1900 x 950 x 1150
|Net weight in kgs.
Mass Mixers are Ideal for mixing of Pharmaceutical powders, chemicals, food
and confectioneries etc.