Neelam Industries sip system is a in place system for the sterilisation of processing vessels in sterile areas.
Neelam Industries cleaning in place ( cip ) and sterilization in place (sip) technologies are implemented to ensure a clean and sterilized condition.
CIP and SIP system work automatically to meet the most stringent hygiene regulations demand and quality.
- Sterile Solutions
- I. V. Fluids
- LVP & SVP Solutions
- Human Insulin
- Plasma Fractions
- Bacteria and cell cultures
- Completely Automated process cycles with PLC
- Online display of process parameters with P & I of operating
system with Touch Screen
- Display of fault messages
- SIP is designed in accordance with ASME BPE and EHEDG guidelines
- To sterilize Fermentator / Reactors & Holding vessel / Pipeline
in Sterile area Without dismantling.
- Supervisory access code prevents unauthorized changes and operation
- Automated values for pure steam and sterile air
- Vacuum pulsing cycles for validating vessel integrity
- Validation process for sterilization of process equipment Lower facility operating costs
- Minimal dismantling of equipment and piping
- Process vessels need not be autoclaved
In compliance with :
cGMP, GAMP, ISO 9001 : 2008
SIP System video