» Ointment or Cream Plant
Ointment or Cream Plant
Ointment or Cream Plant manufactured by Neelam industries are the most versatile and flexible designed to meet the widest requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industry.Application :
Technical Specification :
- Lotion / Cream
- Hair Cosmetics Products
- Skin Cosmetics
- Tooth Paste
It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which
directly affects the quality of the Ointment or Creams.
- Minimum man handling of Ointment.
- Negligible vacuum drop during mixing & blending.
Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower
The Range of Our Supply :
Salient Features :
- Manufacturing Vessel OR Jacketed Planetary Mixer
- Wax Phase Vessel
- Water Phase Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum Pump
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Load Cells for Manufacturing Vessel for weight automation
- Vacuum Transfer Systems for Oil & Water Phase
- PLC based Automation system suitable for SCADA connectivity
- Dedicated Skidded CIP & Sanitization System
- Working Platform
- Material Transfer Pump to Transfer material from Manufacturing Vessel
OR Planetary Mixer to Storage Vessel & Storage Vessel to Ointment (
Tube ) Filling M/C. ( 02 nos.)
- This system consist of a closed circuit Manufacturing facility from
feeding of Wax / Water Phase to loading the hopper of filling
- The Wax and Water at required temperature are transferred to
Manufacturing Vessel or Planetary Mixer, by vacuum through conical
- The product during emulsion formation is recirculated through
Ointment Transfer Pump The Pump also discharges the product in the
- The Storage Vessel is then taken to the filling area and it is
connected to again Ointment Transfer Pump. Or Storage Vessel remain
fixed ( In bigger size ) & pump transfer the ointments in the hopper
of the Ointment Filling Machine.
- The entire Plant can be operated by centralised operating panel by
- Minimum two batches per shift of the same product can be assured in
- High sanitary standard Design & Manufacturing
- Internal surface Mirror polished to less than 0.5 Micron RA
- Double Speed contra-mixing slow agitator with step less speed control
- Inbuilt/Inline High speed Homogenizer
- Hydro Lift top covers
- SS 316L contact parts & SS 304 Non-contact parts
- High standard Automation System
- Qualification Documentation like DQ, FAT & Protocols of IQ &
- Smooth processing with low Shear force
- Teflon scrapping mechanism with Agitator
- Internal/External re-circulation system
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are cGMP
- Silicon (food grade) gasket Used.
- All contact parts are made of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316
provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are made of SS304 / SS316 ( as
per customer requirement ) seamless quality, internally electro
polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that
customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All the inlet & outlet connections are provided with tri clover
joints, which are very easy for cleaning & replacement.
Processing Batch sizes from 100 litres to 5000 litres.
In compliance with :
cGMP, GAMP, ISO 9001 : 2008
Yes! I am Interested
Home | Profile | Research
& Development | Our
Infrastructure | Client
List | Media
Gallery | Contact
Us | Enquiry