Fluid Bed Dryer
Neelam Industries Fluid Bed Dryer
- Granulator combines unique design with unmatched granulation performance.
Our system has achieved worldwide success in both the Pharmaceutical and API
Neelam Industries fluid bed dryer is the right combination of an accurate
controlled air direction flow with the exact air speed to minimize
the pressure drop in the fluid bed, to ensure a perfectly balanced
process preventing granule agglomeration and allowing a uniform fast
growing of the granule with low and controlled moisture residual.
The process unit is two piece made of SS-304 / 316 stainless steel. Through
mixing of Dry powders, Agglomeration and Drying are carried out in one unit
of Neelam Fluid Bed Dryer.
Salient Feature :
Bowl / Product Container
- Uniform reproducibility of high quality batches
- Easy scale up to higher capacity units
- Easy to validate cleaning process
- Homogenous granules
- Gentle product handling
- Pharmaceutical execution for cGMP compliance.
- AC inverters for precise air flow controls of the fluidized bed dryer
- Execution for hazardous areas for organic solvent processing
- Inflatable seals with interlocking device to control correct bowl
- In house R&D for your product development
- Fluid bed granulators available in large variety of capacities
- Perfect control of air turbulence in tangential way with very low
- Uniform distribution of binder solution on each single granule
- Fluid bed with the ability to granulate soluble and hygroscopic
- Fluid bed with the ability to granulate fine particles
- A more stable, reliable, repeatable, consistent granulation
- Very fast processing time
- No clogging of the guns and filters
- No product loss and high yield
- With the majority of formulations it is possible to avoid the use of
the high shear mixer and the sizing mill
- Product bowl is a conical shaped manufactured form SS-316 grade
stainless steel having stainless steel mesh support along with fine
finish air mesh.
- The product container Trolley is of Tubular construction made form
SS-304 pipe mounted on polypropylene castor wheel (2nos fixed &
2nos. Swivel for maneuverability ) which imparts rigidity to carry the
product container with the charged load.
- The batch loading capacity is always higher in case of Neelam
Industries Fluid Bed dryer, because of better fluidisation by
varying the frequent shaking of the finger bags. Shaking period vary
depending on the nature of products.
A solid D shaped food type silicon rubber gasket is provided in
the groove of the flanged joint (between the product container and the
retarding chamber) to prevent any leakage of air with fines during
Uniform Lifting of Container
Product container is lifted by specially designed arrangement with the help
of one centrically fitted pneumatic cylinder which ensures uniform lifting
throughout the periphery of the container which ultimately gives uniform
upward pressure to the solid D shaped Rubber Gasket, thereby
preventing any leakage during operation.
Auto Shaking Device
Pneumatic cylinder is used for auto shaking device of the finger bags is
mounted on the body and is fitted with a wire rope made out of S.S. 304
guided by pulleys thus rendering the shaking extermely efficient. It also
brings down the finger bags to such a level that these can be inspected very
easily form the bottom of the retarding chamber. If the shaking is not
efficient, the particles will be retained in the finger bags and there will
be no proper fluidisation resulting in formation of lumps in the products
Air Handling Unit
Blower and filter with heating arrangement are housed in the rear chamber .
They can also be housed the services zone to avoid sound pollution as well
as to avoid interference of the maintenance people in the production zone.
- Centrifugal type blower fan with dynamically balanced impeller and
backward curved blades.
- All Stainless steel construction.
- Direct coupled nonflameproof electric drive. Anti
vibration mounting and independent sub-support frame.
Free standing unit constructed from SS-304 with doubled skinned panels. All
wall panels are cross based for added strength . Quick release panels
provided for inspection and maintenance access.
The air intake section has a full face external flange for attachment of
angle intact, or and extended inletair duct.
Inlet system comprising of 20Micron washable filter. followed by 5 micron
prefilter, then pass through , heating coil section containing a full air
duct steam operated heater battery, constructed with stainless steel tubes
and headers and a steel casing (SS-304). The moving process air passes
through the steam heater to achieve the desired temperature. to match the
inlet to the processing unit.
PT 100 temperature sensing probe will be fitted into the air Transition duct
and will be connected upto the control panel.
As per international practices the equipment is provided with a rapture
disc as measures of explosion Vent, Tested at 2 Bar pressure, mounted on the
side of the dryer.
A standard designed earthing device spring type is provided with the dryer
however intrinsically safe earthing device with low voltage relay is also
Electro Pneumatic Control Panel
A free standing steel control panel having the following controls.
Technical Specification :
- Inlet air temperature controller
- Exhaust air temperature indicator
- Product bowl lifting & lowering valve
- Process air Damper regulation
- Blower motor, start & stop
- Compressed air pressure gauges
- Filter bag shaking timer
- Solenoid valves etc.
|Capacity Of Dryer In Kgs At 0.6 Kg / Lt Bulk Density
|Working Capacity Of Product Container In Liters
|Total Volume Of Product Container In Ltrs
|Blower Motor h.p.
|Heating Capacity In Kcl / Hr
|Space Requirements Approx.
|Height With Motor
Models up to 500 700 Kgs / batch available. Specifications
available on request.
Programmed Logic Control System
Semi-automated and fully automated PLC and PLC / PC control system are
available for selection at an appropriate level of additional cost. (OPTION)
In compliance with :
cGMP, FDA, GAMP,